Thursday, September 07, 2006

My home sweet home!

We have a new addition to the Bertrand family. My new niece Grace Ann was born in March! She is such a precious gift. It was so fun to see her while I was home.


My lovely mom with two of her five granchildren- Maddi, 6, and Zack, 4. They absoluteley love their grandmother to pieces.

My dad enjoying his food. Notice the CUBS hat he proudly wears. Sorry for those of you who are Sox fans!!!!
My big sister Wendy with her two kids- Drew, 4 and Hannah, 6. Wendy is expecting a third in December, congratulations Wendy!

And now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Drew Hunter
Christina and Drew exchanging vows
My friend Christina and I at her bridal shower

On of my college roomates and her baby Francesca Marie fanelli, could she be any more Italian?

No comments: