Thursday, January 25, 2007

CLAF International

My friend Kyenpiya (middle) just opened a center for children who have been affected by HIV/AIDS. Her organizaiton is called CLAF International (Child Love Advocacy Foundation). Sofar 11 children are living in the care center. They are given three meals a day, education and bible teaching which is more than most of them get at home. They come from single parent homes who are living with HIV/AIDS and unable to care for them well. Today I visited with the children and had a great time singing songs. I praise God for Kyenpiya's faith and determination to make a difference in these children's lives for eternity. She has been an inspiration to me. Please pray along with me for her and the ministry. May God continue to bless them abundantly with all that is needed to keep the place going!




1 comment:

Erin said...

This is incredible. Who funds this ministry? Definitely something I want to look into when I return - spending time with these children and encouraging the staff. So glad that you are already friends with them!
XO