Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas in Kano

My sister April came for a visit to Nigeria. It has been so wonderful having her here for Christmas. I thank God she could come and experience a taste of life in Africa!
In front of Amir's palace, the "King of Kano"
One of the guards brightly dressed in the green and red uniform
We ate Chicken, pork, potatoes, stuffing and much more, yummy!!
Playing the grab bag game with the Jessurun's, a missionary family serving in Kano
Apes and me in my apartment on Christmas Eve
My little Christmas tree with the wonderful gifts my sister brought from home

2 comments:

Evanston2 said...

Thank you for the continued posts, and the link to Dr. Mike Blyth's Blog.
~Scott Allen

Al said...

Hi Susan, thanks for posting pictures of April's visit. Is is sweet to see the two of you together. You are both dear to me. - Alison M.