Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fulani Camp

"Aku, wali jam, no shore," I say as we enter the village of these Fulani people. I wave my hands up in the air with joy and speak the little words I know in Fulfulde. Fulfude is one of the 450 languages spoken in Nigeria and is much more difficult than Hausa. Today we went to a village for a medical outreach; this is by far one of my favorite things to do here. It is always a blessing to bring much needed medicine to those who do not have health care. One of the pictures below is of my fellow missionary with the chief of the village in the middle who is over 100 years old. I shared the reason we came to bring them medicine was because of Jesus' love for them. We pray the power of the gospel spreads like wildfire in this village of people who have yet to be transformed by the power of Redeeming LOVE!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I apologize for not commenting sooner to your blog. We view it everyday and are always encouraged. We sigend up with Google today so we can begin leaving comments. We will be praying for your work among the Fulani and for their salvation. I read an email today from Scott and Lornell, they are working with the Fualani in Niger. I

Love the Clark's